Below are the Enrolment forms for Silverton Primary School.

Please fill out and either return to the school office, 77-123 Jacksons Road, Noble Park North,  Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3174 or email admin@silverton-ps.vic.edu.au


Enrolment Form 2019

Enrolment Form 2020

Enrolment Form 2021


To enrol in a Victorian government school, you need to fill out an enrolment form and provide information about your child including:

- a Birth Certificate and;
- Immunisation Status Certificate (issued by Medicare - not a copy of the Child's health book)

At Silverton, we run Transition Days to help children develop a smooth transition from kindegarten/pre-school to school. These dates will be announced after September 2019.



YouTube Clips