Covid Information from the Department of Education and Training
Staying COVID-19 Safe in our community
- Thank you for staying home. Every day we are getting closer to less restrictions. We know it’s been hard for everyone.
- Until we get there, you need to keep staying at home and being safe.
- Cases in the City of Casey have increased and that's not good.
- We need help to keep the situation under control so we can get to Stage 2 as soon as possible.
- Testing is safe, quick, free and available at many sites - refer locations - https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/where-get-tested-covid-19
- If you or your family will struggle to get to a testing clinic, you may be able to call and get a test at home - https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/call-to-test-covid-19
- If you are at risk you must get tested. If you have symptoms, you must get tested.
- Getting tested helps protect your family, your friends and your community. It will also help us get to Stage 2 more quickly.
COVID-19 Screening Clinic Locations
Translated COVID-19 information is available here in numerous languages