Our Twilight Festival will be held on Thursday 12th December on the school oval.
- Food trucks will be on the oval from 5pm to purchase food
- DJ from 5pm
- Our concert will commence at 6pm sharp
- Students to come dressed in festive outfits
- Please bring your own picnic rugs, chairs etc.
- Smoke and alcohol free event
- Please don’t bring dogs to the festival
Please be aware that you need to supervise your child during the event.
If the weather is not in our favour, the event will be cancelled. A notice confirming this will go home with students and will also be posted on Facebook and Sentral.
If this occurs, the festival will be held on Friday 13th December at 12pm. Please make sure your child brings their own lunch to school on Friday. The canteen will operate as usual.